MacroDroid – Device Automation MOD APK (Pro Unlocked)
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate your daily tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Via the smart user interface, MacroDroid offers a simple solution to make automated tasks on your device in just a few taps. MacroDroid is even compatible with Locale and Tasker plugins to expand the range of possibilities even further.
What is MacroDroid?
MacroDroid is an app that organizes and automates tasks on your phone or tablet. The special features of this app compared to other automation apps are its stability, and high memory the process of the above macros is very simple and you don’t need to spend a lot of time learning it.
In addition, MacroDroid is also known as a macro app with flexible custom compatibility. Virtually all macros, both standalone and programmatically, can be customized to your liking with a variety of selections. This is also one of the reasons he named MacroDroid one of the best minimalist macro apps today.
MacroDroid MOD APK helps you by automating the activities you did manually before and customizing them in a way that works for you. A few examples of how MacroDroid can help you to get automated:
- Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; switch on Bluetooth and start playing music when you enter your car. Or switch on the WiFi when you are near your house.
- Reduce battery drain (like dimming your screen and switching Wifi off)
- Saving on roaming costs (automatically switch off your Data)
- Increasing safety during commuting by reading your incoming notifications (via Text to Speech) and sending automated responses via email or SMS
- Make custom sound and notification profiles.
- Remind you to do certain tasks using timers and stopwatches.
These are just a few examples of limitless scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier. With only 3 simple steps this is how it works:
1. Select a Trigger.
The trigger is the cue for the macro to start. MacroDroid offers over 70 triggers to start your macro, i.e. location-based triggers (like GPS, cell towers, etc), device status triggers (like battery level, app starting/closing), sensor triggers (like shaking, light levels, etc), and connectivity triggers (like Bluetooth, Wifi and Notifications).
Macros can be triggered automatically, but it is also possible to create a shortcut on the home screen of your device or start using the unique and customizable Macrodroid sidebar.
2. Select the Actions you like to automate.
MacroDroid can perform over 100 different actions, that you typically would do by hand. Connect to your Bluetooth or Wifi device, select volume levels, speak text (like your incoming notifications or current time), start a timer, dim your screen, and many more.
3. Optionally: Configure Constraints.
MacroDroid’s unique interface offers a Wizard that guides you step-by-step through the configuration of your first macros.
It is also possible to use an existing template from the template section and customize it to your needs.
The built-in forum allows you to get help from other users, allowing you to easily learn the ins and outs of MacroDroid.
For more experienced users
MacroDroid offers more comprehensive solutions like the use of Tasker and Locale plugins, system/user-defined variables, scripts, intents, advance routing like IF, THEN, ELSE clauses, use of AND + ORs
The free version of MacroDroid allows you to configure up to 5 macros. The Pro version (a small one-time fee) unleashes the full power of MacroDroid and lets you create an unlimited amount of macros.
Eliminate all repetitive tasks, put everything in your device’s memory, and let MacroDroid do it automatically according to your preset schedule. Just follow a few simple steps and MacroDroid will make your life easier.
Fixed issue where Tasker plugins would not function correctly on some Android 13 devices.
Other minor fixes.
How to install MacroDroid - Device Automation MOD APK (Pro Unlocked) APK?
1. Tap the downloaded MacroDroid - Device Automation MOD APK (Pro Unlocked) APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.