Magisk APK (Root & Universal Systemless Interface)
Installing Magisk will give you ROOT, a super powerful Systemless Interface, Magisk Modules support, and hide from tons of integrity tests like SafetyNet! Install, upgrade, manage, and configure the Universal Systemless Interface – Magisk within a single app!
Download Also: Root Checker: with Terminal Emulator and SafetyNet [Ad Free]
Here are some key features:
• Check Magisk Version and updates
• Check the root status
• Check SafetyNet
• Select the boot image location
• Advanced installation settings
• Manage Superuser permissions
• Toggle logging and notifications for each application
• Enable/disable, remove Magisk Module
• Manually add Magisk modules by selecting Magisk Module zip files
• Download Magisk Modules hosted on the Magisk Repo
• Select the app you want to hide Magisk from
• Toggle systemless host support
• Toggle Busybox support
• Toggle Magisk Hide
• Tons of Superuser settings
… and much more to come!
If you already have Magisk installed, it is strongly recommended to upgrade directly via Magisk Manager
Instructions for installing the first time are presented below:
- If you plan to flash a custom kernel, flash it AFTER installing Magisk
- Make sure to remove any other root, your best bet would be restoring your boot image to stock Via custom recovery:
- Download the latest Magisk zip file
- Reboot to custom recovery and flash the flashable zip
- Reboot to the system, and check whether Magisk Manager is installed and whether the version matches the latest one in the OP
- If for some reason Magisk Manager isn’t installed/upgraded automatically, please install/upgrade it manually!
Via Magisk Manager (Only support v14.0+):
- This method does not need root and also does not require a custom recovery.
- However, you MUST have a stock boot image dump beforehand, and you also have to be able to flash the patched boot image, either through fast boot/download mode or ODIN
Install the latest Magisk Manager
- If you’re planning to flash the patched boot image through ODIN, go to Settings > Update Settings > Patched Boot Output Format, and select .img.tar. For normal users leave it as the default .img
Press Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File, and select your stock boot image file Magisk Manager will now patch your boot image, and store it in [Internal Storage]/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
- Copy the patched boot image to your PC. If you can’t find it via MTP, you can pull the file with ADB:
adb pull /sdcard/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
- Flash the patched boot image to your device and reboot. Here is the command if using fastboot:
fastboot flash boot /path/to/patched_boot.img
[General] Fix device information detection script
[General] Update BusyBox to 1.36.1
[General] Update toolchain that produces broken arm32 executables
[App] Fix root service unable to bind on OnePlus devices
How to install Magisk APK (Root & Universal Systemless Interface) APK?
1. Tap the downloaded Magisk APK (Root & Universal Systemless Interface) APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.