Photo Exif Editor Pro MOD APK (Patched/Full)
★ No Root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required
★ Google / Location Maps work
★ Debug Info removed
★ Original package signature changed
➡ Languages: Full Multi Languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
Note: Heif Converter will not work
Photo Exif Editor Pro allows you to view and modify the Exif data of your pictures. With a clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy-to-use tool that helps you to correct the missing information in your favorite photos.
This is the Pro version with:
• No ad.
• The ability to show the full raw data of the picture.
All the features of our app “EXIF Pro – ExifTool for Android” will be merged into this application soon. It will include the ability to edit pictures (JPG, PNG, RAW…), audio, and video, please be patient!
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) does not allow the non-system applications to write files to the external sdcard. Please read more at: https://metactrl.com/docs/sdcard-on-kitkat/
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of the picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and makes, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
•Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
•Add or correct the location where the photo was taken using Google Maps.
•Batch editing multiple photos.
•Add, and modify EXIF tags:
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– Many more other tags…
If you’re facing any problem, want a new feature, or have feedback to improve this application, don’t hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
– WiFi Permission: This application requires a network connection to load the Map (Google Map).
– Location permission: This is an optional permission to allow the Map to identify your current location.
For example in the case of the application Maps”, there is a button on the map, when you tap on it, the map moves to your current location.
On Android 6.0 and above, you can choose to deny this location permission.
- Bug fix: Wrong format when renaming file on Android R+
If you have any issues, please contact [email protected] for the assistance
How to install Photo Exif Editor Pro MOD APK (Patched/Full) APK?
1. Tap the downloaded Photo Exif Editor Pro MOD APK (Patched/Full) APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.