Vanced MicroG (mMicroG) APK (Latest Version)
microG GmsCore is a FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software) framework that enables apps built for Google Play Services to operate on platforms when Play Services is not accessible. This fork modifies MicroG to be useable by apps that need Google login such as Youtube Vanced.
● No longer a system app
● Package name changed from com.google.android.gms to com.mgoogle.android.gms to support installation alongside the official MicroG
● Removed unnecessary features:
- Registering app permissions
● Removed all permissions, as none are required for Google authentication
● Add support for Huawei & remove more unwanted resources
● Bump Google Play Services Version
How to install Vanced MicroG (mMicroG) APK (Latest Version) APK?
1. Tap the downloaded Vanced MicroG (mMicroG) APK (Latest Version) APK file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.